- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
LiderBG collects the following data:
- Personal identification information;
- Email addresses;
- Phone numbers;
- Country and city;
- Passport data and address:
- signing a cooperation agreement for the sale and purchase of real estate;
- signing a preliminary contract for the sale and purchase of real estate;
- signing a reservation contract for real estate purchase and sale;
- drawing up a notary deed for real estate purchase and sale;
- signing a service contract.
- Marital status and marriage details in the preparation of documents in the transaction for the sale and purchase of real estate and the preparation of a notary deed;
- Bank account number or other bank details for payment when preparing documents for a transaction for sale and purchase of real estate and drawing up a notary deed.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide LiderBG with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
LiderBG collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
LeaderBG may only use and transfer your personal information to certain third parties. The parties involved in the provision of services outsourced to you that are related to LeaderBG and provide services to fulfill your request: bank, lawyer, notary, translator, courier company, accountant, managing company of the complex, as well as the data can also be provided to public authorities, such as the NRA and NSSI, in accordance with specific and clear legal obligations.
How do we store your data?
LiderBG securely stores your data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act in force in the country, using SSL communication encryption. All passwords are encrypted.
LiderBG will keep your data:
- All documents related to the preparation of a real estate transaction - 5 years
- All documents related to the notary's transaction - 10 years
- All documents, data and information collected and prepared in accordance with the ZMIP procedure - 5 years
- All other media except the above, including your consent to marketing and / or advertising information - 5 years
After the stated periods have expired, your data will be erased from all information media.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop LiderBG from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
LiderBG would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request LiderBG for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that LiderBG correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LiderBG to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that LiderBG erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that LiderBG restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to LiderBG’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that LiderBG transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – LiderBG uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – LiderBG uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. LiderBG sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:
We guarantee that the information we collect and use is irreplaceable for any of the above purposes and is not intended to violate your personal space or the inviolability of your personal life