The procedure for buying a SECONDARY real estate in Bulgaria (apartments, apartments, houses, commercial real estate).
1. The choice of real estate.
2. After selecting a purchase object, to withdraw it from sale, a reservation amount (reservation) of 2000 euros is paid - this amount is included in the price of the object. The amount of the reservation is paid to the bank account of the company "LiderBG", on the basis of an agreement on the reservation of the property. The reservation agreement indicates the contact information of the LeaderBG company as a transaction agent, description and value of the object, amount of the reservation, terms of transfer of ownership by a notarial deed. The object of purchase is withdrawn from sale and the price is fixed. The process of preparing documents for the transaction begins. The time period for preparing documents for the secondary sale depends on several factors, for example: if the Seller lives in Bulgaria, the collection of documents takes 3 to 7 days, if the Seller lives in another country outside Bulgaria, the collection of documents takes 7 days to 2 months.
3. At the request of the parties or if necessary, the parties may conclude a preliminary contract. The pre-sale contract for the sale of sales describes in detail the main conditions and parameters of the transaction: the location and full description of the object, price, forms and terms of payment, rights and obligations of the seller and buyer, penalties on both sides for fulfillment of obligations, and various additional conditions by agreement.
At the request of the parties, a preliminary contract may not be concluded, as a rule this happens in cases when the buyer is ready to pay the full cost of the property and immediately go through the process of registering the real estate property. In this case, the reservation amount is paid (the reservation amount and to whom it is paid is described in clause 2), the object is withdrawn from sale, the process of preparing documents for the transaction begins. The seller must prepare all relevant documents required for a notarial transaction.
A notarial deed of transfer of ownership is signed by a notary. The buyer transfers the remaining amount of the cost of the apartment to the seller’s bank account immediately after signing the notarial deed before the notary, before registering the transaction and writing the Notarial deed into the property register of the Agency for inscriptions. After receiving the final amount of the transaction, the seller confirms this fact to a notary. After the seller’s confirmation of receipt of the full amount, the notary completes the necessary steps to register the transaction and enter the Notarial deed into the property register of the Entry Agency.
Necessary documents for a notarial transaction by the seller:
1. Property document (Notarial deed)
2. Plan / kitty / issued by the Cadastre and Surveying Service
3. The tax assessment of real estate issued by the municipality, a certificate is issued only in the absence of tax debts.
4. A certificate of absence of burdens and prohibitions on property, the right to the right to use the object by third parties, open business affairs, etc.
5. Declaration of citizenship and civil status, Article 25, paragraph 8 of the ZNND
6. Declaration on the absence of debts to the Republic of Bulgaria.264.par.1 from the DPK (unpaid, subject to compulsory collection of debts on taxes, fees and social insurance contributions)
7. Declaration on measures against money laundering, art. 42, par. 2 from ZMIP
Necessary documents on the part of the buyer with personal presence on the transaction:
Declaration of marital status st.25 par.8 from ZNND, declaration of cash flow st.66 par.2 from ZMIP , declaration of measures against money laundering st.42 par.2 from ZMIP - Declarations are signed at the notary's place.
Necessary documents on the part of the buyer for the transaction through a trustee:
1. The power of attorney signed at the Bulgarian Consulate or the power of attorney certified by a notary at the place of residence. A proxy can be (a relative or acquaintance, an independent lawyer, a lawyer of the LiderBG company, the manager of the LiderBG company)
2. Declaration of marital status, art.25, par.8 from ZNND, signed at the Bulgarian Consulate or certified by a notary public at the place of residence.
3. Declaration on the occurrence of cash Art.66, par.2 from ZMIP, signed at the Bulgarian consulate or certified by a notary at the place of residence.
4. Declaration on measures against money laundering, art. 42, par. 2 from ZMIP, signed at the Bulgarian consulate or certified by a notary at the place of residence.
All of these documents are prepared by a lawyer of the LiderBG company. The buyer certifies them at the Bulgarian Consulate or at a notary public at the place of residence and sends them by mail to Bulgaria. For the Bulgarian Consulate, documents are prepared in Bulgarian. In the absence of the Bulgarian Consulate, documents are prepared for signing by the buyer at the notary's place of residence in the corresponding official language, into which a license translation into the Bulgarian language is subsequently made in Bulgaria. The LiderBG company provides translation services. Important! Signing documents at a notary at the place of residence means paying for the translation of the text of the documents from the Bulgarian language into the corresponding official language and the reverse licensed translation into Bulgarian.
After the buyer and seller have signed the act of purchase and sale, the notary certifies it with his signature and provides it to the district loan. The judge makes changes to the state register, the mark is also made in the notarial act itself. Registration in the state register takes from 3 to 5, in connection with this procedure, the buyer receives a notarial deed not immediately after signing it with a notary, but after its registration in the state register.